The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:45 pm
An ideal range of gifts for the disturbed or German child.
- I can’t say if this is for a German, but I know some American and Australian lefties who would love to have it to send to President Bush.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 02 01 at 02:37 AM • permalink
- And this we should take up a collection, and send it to Hamas as a victory gift.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 02 01 at 02:38 AM • permalink
- I just wish this came in black, and with suitable filler. Alas, pink is not my color.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 02 01 at 02:40 AM • permalink
- the teddy bears are FABULOUS
also check out this and this and this
ot – from radio prague – supermodel strikes again yay helena
Houdova planning to exhibit photos smuggled out of Cuba
Czech model Helena Houdova who was imprisoned in Cuba last week told
journalists she had managed to smuggle out photographs taken on the
island. Houdova was arrested along with another model, as they were
taking pictures of children in slums. The two women spent 11 hours in
police custody. Houdova, who is heavily involved in charity, says her
intention was to portray the dark side of Cuba as an island of poverty
and political oppression. Although their cameras were confiscated
Houdova says she managed to conceal a memory card inside her bra. The
pictures are to be displayed at an exhibition organized with the help
of the humanitarian aid organization People in Need.
Those “Grüsli” teddy bears look like they’re based on Ted Rall scribblings.
Weird.Posted by Spiny Norman on 2006 02 01 at 03:17 AM • permalink
- Why is the “Space Cowboy” alien wearing a film noir detective’s hat?Posted by Aaron – Freewill on 2006 02 01 at 03:41 AM • permalink
- coincidentally crikey has a bit about kerry nettle
My enduring memory of Kerry was her tactic to reduce stress levels within the excruciating democracy of consensus decisionmaking; she used to sit in caucus and knit. I think one particularly gruesome national NUS conference, she churned out a whole sweater.
probably churned out hempen cardies with 5 arms & plantation timber buttons
- Germans love this stuff. It’s their nature. Watch a German while he watches “Fawlty Towers” or “Monty Pythons”. He/she won’t get it at all (and not just because of the war, which I won’t mention).
Germans just don’t ‘get’ subtle humour. They love slapstick. The more violent the better. Imagine a “World’s Funniest Home Videos” where in every video, someone loses an arm or eyeball. That would have them rolling in the aisles.
They’re demented, basically.Posted by Mike Jericho on 2006 02 01 at 07:04 AM • permalink
- Oh my… I need to get some of these before the next sci-fi convention. My plush Cthullu & plush Ebola virus just aren’t wierd enough for the Sunday morning Fuzzy Heros game.Posted by Cybrludite on 2006 02 01 at 07:08 AM • permalink
- TRADITION German style. These are the same people who began WWII genocide by ordering its population to kill their pet dogs, as a starter. (After that came the mentally disturbed, then the physically handicapped, then the gypsies, then the Jews, then the Poles, then the…) I have a dog training book which states that, should the dog not learn certain commands in a stated time, it should be put down immediately. Now they want to lecture us about civilized behaviour.
- There you go, just proving that we in the Anglosphere are not nuanced enough to understand the proper way to train a pet.Posted by Pat Patterson on 2006 02 01 at 10:00 AM • permalink
- Ok, I was with it up until the Rowing Monkey. Now that is just disturbing. Monkey, Banana, Rowing.Posted by joe bagadonuts on 2006 02 01 at 12:22 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Cannibalism and necrophilia were usually German.