The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 06:31 am
Iraq Body Count’s Joshua Dougherty launches into Lancet enthusiast Tim Lambert:
Tim, you’re a bald-faced liar … do you really need to be such a monumental fraud and liar to puff up this Lancet study?
I’m sure one side or the other is winning this dispute … but neither can agree on the score.
- Well he is bald.Posted by north01 on 2006 10 24 at 10:50 PM • permalink
- Bald, and a liar as well.
Well, maybe just self-delusional. But I’d bet on just a plain liar.Posted by The_Real_JeffS on 2006 10 24 at 10:59 PM • permalink
- Lambert has been un-hinged for years. Joshua has a better chance of getting reasonable dialog out a four year old.Posted by armageddon on 2006 10 24 at 11:03 PM • permalink
- #6. I don’t understand it. I played my lucky tune from my ITunes library – Barrelhouse Boogie (Harry “The Hipster” Gibson, 1944) – which has always led to a victory for the Tigers. I sense a disturbance in the Force.
However, history is on my side. The Tigers were down 3 games to 1 in 1968 against the Cards, and they came back to win three straight – two of them in St. Louis.
- If neither one of them is close, do their scores matter?Posted by David Block on 2006 10 25 at 12:03 AM • permalink
- Clearly Lambert needs to grow a beard.Posted by Margos Maid on 2006 10 25 at 01:32 AM • permalink
- #14: Cricket. Isn’t that the sport where men dressed as male nurses swat at a ball with a paddle over several days, with periodic breaks for tea and cucumber sandwiches? I think the word “century” figures in it, for rather obvious reasons.
Grimmy, my dear fellow, you are so frequently correct in your assessments of everything else that it pains me to have to inform you that you are talking through the back of your neck. There is probably no action in sports more difficult than hitting a baseball thrown at 100 mph, which, I would argue, is a definite form of “contact”.
91B30: Vegemite use by Kenny Rogers confirmed. Doctors have announced that they may have to amputate.
- “I’m sure one side or the other is winning this dispute …”
How does one keep score?
Whichever left wing loon throws the bigger hissy fit wins?Posted by Dave Surls on 2006 10 25 at 07:30 PM • permalink
do you really need to be such a monumental fraud and liar to puff up this Lancet study?
Well, yes. Your point?Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 10 25 at 08:20 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.