The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on August 9th, 2017 at 04:11 pm
If this story is genuine, the author has a tasty (and newsworthy) little scoop on his hands.
- “If”? What “If”?
Look sure there’s the makings of a good movie in this story. And it is certain to be made. Who by and where will be interesting.
But I would not take this guy’s word for anything. If he gave you the time of day it would only be because he stole his grandfather’s watch and forgot to wind it.
I had cause to go to his blog a few weeks ago. From memory he had attacked something I said about Iraq in Tim Dunlop’s blog. Guess what I found? Yep. A raving rhapsody to a brace of 9/11 conspiracy stories laid out fresh that same day like fish in a Tokyo market. He had the lot.
My guess is this guy would make a movie about anything. So long as it was a fairytale
- Obviously the film will focus on the central characters of the trapped miners. But I think it’ll be a bit boring. Even Hollywood might be challenged to spice up 2 weeks with the men mainly immobile in a tiny dark space.Posted by Stop Continental Drift! on 2006 05 20 at 09:45 PM • permalink
- Martin Sheen as the plucky Labour union stud speaking truth to the power of the backs of the heads of the men trying to rescue the miners!Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 05 20 at 10:04 PM • permalink
Sarandon will play Shorten.Posted by Daniel San on 2006 05 20 at 11:12 PM • permalink
- Bah! A trifling 10 million? David Williamson promised up to a billion! I reckon they should hold out for more. Dave knows what he’s talking about.Posted by James Waterton on 2006 05 21 at 03:22 AM • permalink
- Can I make comment on an ad in this weekends Sunday Telegraph?
well, it’s in the Health bit page 9 and its about weight loss.
Firstly there is a picture of a woman who is supposed to be a 61 kg before, and then you see an after of 51 kg weight loss. Well, if you look at it she has a mole on the right side and then magically the mole is on the left side, it’s totally distorted and changed sides (miracle!!) The body looks like it’s cut the fat out by magic, and if you read the text, the second paragraph is a sub editors nightmare when it comes to reading the authenticity on the product. It’s called retucticarb, and in the paragraph, they’re trying to justify how this woman (altered before and after images) lost weight. Can the company tell us why she has a mold on one side,,then the other?
- #14 No, you can’t.Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 05 21 at 11:41 PM • permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages
I also hope they don’t screw it up by picking loudmouth moonbat “stars” for the lead roles.
They don’t need stars so much as very good, natural actors.