The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we/I may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Last updated on July 16th, 2017 at 09:41 am
Top-ten qualifying begins in a few minutes; the race starts at 10.30am tomorrow. Car to watch: the #4 Ford of James Courtney and David Besnard. Some Bathurst highlights:
• Bill Brown survives a Ford-flattening rollover in 1971; in fact, he walked away with only a black eye.
• Dick Johnson heads for the trees during qualifying in 1983.
• Skating lessons from Glenn Seton in 1987.
• Allan Grice cruises to victory in 1990.
• The fastest lap yet – Greg Murphy misses a gear but still sets a Mountain record in 2003.