As of yesterday, Pajama Media’s editorial board is missing one member.
Simple decision, really. PM needs people who can devote themselves full-time to rescuing the project after a launch that was, to say the least, problematic. It would be wrong for me to continue any involvement without being able to help to that extent. Hopefully PM will turn things around; I’d love to see it succeed. Meanwhile, in other semi-related US/Pajamas developments:
* James Lileks tells the story of a Thanksgiving I won’t soon forget, God bless his beautiful family;
* Clive Davis admits that I was right all along about jet-lag cures;
* Young Curmudgeon libellously claims that I’m “nice” and “friendly”;
* Alarming News is similarly loose with the facts;
* Kesher Talk even ventures that I’m courteous;
* And La Shawn Barber also will be a target of my planned class-action libel suit.
* Just as well Dr Alice hasn’t posted anything yet. The Doc turned up last night at the Welch/Richard compound to reveal many insider LA medico stories; another absolutely sweet Angeleno.