* Jennifer Marohasy’s site has survived its first year, and thus is added to the blogroll at left.
* New neighbours partying next door have entered the feeling-no-pain stage, as evidenced by destructive attempts at acoustic song. I’ll drop by in the afternoon with atomic coffee.
* Jeremy Sear has been digging through his own waste.
* According to a Fijian newspaper, al-Qaeda goons have tried to bribe guards at Saddam Hussein’s trial.
* Anyone catch Jerry Lee Lewis on Letterman? Dude has better hair than me and he was born in 1935. New album due in September.
* You won’t believe what you can find at eBay Platinum Reserve.
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.