<< PUB NAMES CALLED FOR ~ MAIN ~ HONOUR KILLING CONDEMNED >>

WARATAHS EXTERMINATED

Chris of Death strikes again! Waratahs taken down!

In other comical leftoid news, here’s Penchantony Loewenstein (the man with a “penchant for dissent”):

For individuals like Lapkin, the Palestinians are an inconvenience, best ignored, exterminated and occupied.

Posted by Tim B. on 05/18/2006 at 12:12 PM
  1. Okay, is that some weird Aussie aardvark up there in the corner?  Because it looks like an armadillo.  Do you guys have armadillos?

Posted by RebeccaH on 2006 05 18 at 12:50 PM • permalink

2. Looks like Anthony needs a ticket to Conjunction Junction.

Posted by Achillea on 2006 05 18 at 04:08 PM • permalink

3. How is it possible to exterminate Palestinians while also ignoring them?

If a suicide bomber explodes and there’s nobody there to watch him, does he go “boom”?

Posted by PW on 2006 05 18 at 04:29 PM • permalink

4. Chris Sheil - sheilvoyant

Posted by Margos Maid on 2006 05 18 at 05:45 PM • permalink

5. RebeccaH

Yes, it does look like a low resolution aardvark or armadillo, doesn’t it?

No we don’t have either of them.  “Troppo” connotes madness brought on by tropical heat and confinement so maybe something wierd is appropriate as the mascot for for “Club Troppo”.

Posted by Stop Continental Drift! on 2006 05 18 at 05:57 PM • permalink

6. German POW’s in Texas, seeing armadillos for the first time, called them “panzerschwiene.”

(I think I spelled that right.)

Posted by Dave S. on 2006 05 18 at 06:55 PM • permalink

7. They say the best way to judge a person is by the company s/he keeps. Antony Loewenstein’s girlfriend has a blog called Polywise, and she refers to him as “dreamboat”. Here she displays some of her finer qualities.

“Naturally, when Sunday night rolled around, all I wanted to do was lie on my bed and watch crap TV. And I’d be omitting facts if I didn’t say that I occasionally glanced over at my gleaming new bike and lusty new boots, felt that rush and obligingly touched myself.”

“Anon - thanks for the marvellous advice! Thankfully, yes, I have the Dreamboat, and lucky for both of us he loves my boozie-wah-wahs.”

‘I do swear a lot in my posts, but then I’m a foul mouthed gutter bitch who’s only masquerading as a sophisticated word-slinging professional. In fact, it’s my potty mouth that most endeared me to the Dreamboat.”

Posted by daphne on 2006 05 18 at 07:24 PM • permalink

8. Question: how are those aims to be achieved simultaneously? Can one occupy an exterminated people? How is it possible to exterminate Palestinians while also ignoring them?

Oh! Oh! I know!

OK, here’s the drill. First you declare possession of the area as re-designated as a bomb range. Imminent domain, right of the bigger gun, what ever. There, now it’s occupied and being put to use.

Next you work on old school saturation bombing techniques… you know, for when the GPS stuff breaks down, runs low or we just decide to go cheaper on our next hegemonic thingy.

Then you hold several demonstrations for visiting dignitaries. This ensures really big saturation shoots (dignitaries invariably being rather dense folk you have to kinda over emphasise what you’re doing for them to get the concept)

After several of these demonstrations, everything in the area will be of uniform craterosity and pulverizedness. Do the EOD walk through to ensure nothing live remaining (mostly looking for unexploded munitions, really)

Cover with a few feet of good topsoil, plant some trees, re-designate the area as a public park and then move on to the next newly designated bomb range.

Posted by Grimmy on 2006 05 18 at 07:25 PM • permalink

9. forgot to add, if you do this with sufficiently big bombs you cant hear them hollering…that counts as ignoring dont it?

Posted by Grimmy on 2006 05 18 at 07:28 PM • permalink

10. Grimmy, if Israel tightens up that wall, I think the Palestinians will take care of all that for us.

#5, SDD, thanks for the info.

Posted by RebeccaH on 2006 05 18 at 07:42 PM • permalink

11. If you ignore the Palestinians, they’ll exterminate themselves.

Posted by Steven Den Beste on 2006 05 18 at 08:29 PM • permalink

12. (I think I spelled that right.)

Almost. :)

Posted by PW on 2006 05 18 at 08:33 PM • permalink

13. “Here’s hoping this is where the Dreamboat and I rub the sheets threadbare with the friction of our colliding pelvises.”

Okay, I’ll be back as soon as I’ve bleached my imagination.

Posted by richard mcenroe on 2006 05 18 at 08:50 PM • permalink

14. #7 - Gee, thanks, Daphne. That ham & cheese sub I ate a half-hour ago tasted much better going down than coming up.

Anybody know the best way to claw out your mind’s eye?

Posted by Dave S. on 2006 05 18 at 08:53 PM • permalink

15. “(I think I spelled that right.)”

Almost. :)

Damn.

What did I write, “armored jelly donut”?

Posted by Dave S. on 2006 05 18 at 08:56 PM • permalink

16. #13. #14,

Ditto.  I’ve been fighting to keep something down all day long.  I just lost.

What a stupid woman.  Of course, he’s a stupid man, so this isn’t an instance of opposites attracting.  (Would a female “opposite” of him be attracted to him?)  As long as they don’t breed, I guess it will be okay.  Now if we could just get both of them to stop being “word flinging” “professionals”.

Posted by saltydog on 2006 05 18 at 09:06 PM • permalink

17. What did I write, “armored jelly donut”?

Nah, it’s just that darned ie/ei that tripped you up.

Posted by PW on 2006 05 18 at 10:48 PM • permalink

18. Come on daphne, the only reason you’re going after Flavius’ girlfriend is because she’s Flavius’ girlfriend.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not exactly a fan of Lowenstein’s, but it’s kind of dumb draging his girlfriend into it, no matter how offensive you might find her “writing”.

Posted by Natashja on 2006 05 19 at 01:08 AM • permalink

19. Natashja

Loewstein’s precious girlfriend is a rabid Jew-hating suicide-bomb loving anti-Zionist. I go after her because she deserves to be gone after. Like her boyfriend, she would throw her relatives in the ovens to bring herself five minutes of fame.

And yeah, hell, I see it my duty to bring Loewenstein down—to tear him apart—in any way I can. He is the lowest of low. He sides with the anti Semites against his fellow Jews and he wants the insurgents to win against our own soldiers in Iraq. He is a traitor, and this is war. I’d blow the Nazi-loving bitch away with my F88 Steyr as quick as look at her.

Posted by daphne on 2006 05 19 at 02:30 AM • permalink

The “Foulmouthed Gutter Bitch” is just over the road from the “Surly Bogan”, friday is Ladies Night.

Posted by Daniel San on 2006 05 19 at 03:15 AM • permalink

21. #19 from your mouth to G-d’s ear, so mote it be!

Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 05 19 at 03:40 AM • permalink

22. Daphne:

I’d blow the Nazi-loving bitch away with my F88 Steyr as quick as look at her

Sigh, are you seeing anyone at the moment?

Posted by lemmy on 2006 05 19 at 04:58 AM • permalink

23. Will she be at his book launch in her boots with her threadbare sheets, boozie-wah-wahs and potty mouth?

I laughed so hard my boss walked into my office. I was reluctant to explain.

Posted by Nic on 2006 05 19 at 05:36 AM • permalink

24. Sigh, are you seeing anyone at the moment?

Presumably through a reticle.

I have to google “F88 Steyr” now.

Posted by Dave S. on 2006 05 19 at 06:05 AM • permalink

25. Wow. The F88 is the Oz version of the AUG. I didn’t know Australia used them. Damn shame they’ve given up the FAL (no offense, Daphne.)

Posted by Dave S. on 2006 05 19 at 06:08 AM • permalink

26. It’s a mean weapon Dave and yep, the Australian Defence Force use it for all basic training and operations. Other ADF issue weapons include the Minimi, GPMG and the old M-2 .50 cal HMG. I love the smell of cordite in the morning. It smells like… victory!!!

Posted by daphne on 2006 05 19 at 07:42 AM • permalink

27. How about a date to hunt anti-Semites?  Afterwards, we clean the weapons… and after that…

Well, we hunt some more.

What?  Why are you looking at me like that?

Posted by Steve Skubinna on 2006 05 19 at 09:39 AM • permalink

28. In between honing my weapon skills and hunting anti-Semites I don’t have much time for dates.

Hey Daphne,

Speaking as someone who has done more than my fair share of hunting anti-Semites. See,

And this profile on our organisation in the Australian Jewish News:

I have to say I am a tad perplexed by the veracity of your comments targeted at Ant Loewenstein and Polywise. Comments like “I’d blow the Nazi-loving bitch away with my F88 Steyr as quick as look at her” are incredibly misdirected.

If you ARE the hard-arsed hunter of anti-Semites that you say you are, I (without being a smartarse), have some major Blood & Honour gigs in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne that need shutting down and we can always do with an extra pair of hands.

Drop me a line dude (or dudette) and I’ll explain why your comments re Ant and Pol are way, WAY off the mark.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by fightdemback on 2006 05 19 at 11:57 AM • permalink

29. Actually, PW, I think “Ich bin ein panzerschwiene” has a ring to it.”  Bet you could pick up more than a few ‘potty-mouthed gutter bitches’ with boozie-wah-wahs using that line.

Posted by JorgXMcKie on 2006 05 19 at 12:19 PM • permalink

30. Hey, it’s Darp and his steadfastly held belief that lefties can’t be anti-semitic, no matter how overwhelming the evidence. Nice to know there are still some constants in life.

Posted by PW on 2006 05 19 at 01:16 PM • permalink

31. 10 Reb

#5, SDD, thanks for the info.

whu-Hunh?  I don’t gots no info.  Anything useful you picked up here probably came from Mr Continental.

19 Dap

She has a lot to be embarassed about, not least of it the quality (?) of her soft-core drivelistic prose style.  Not sure how relevant the threadbare sheets thing is to the rabid Jew-hating thing, though.

Posted by Stoop Davy Dave on 2006 05 19 at 01:36 PM • permalink

32. The left can’t be anti-semitic???

That’s certainly not a core belief of mine so I don’t know where you pull that from.

See an old piece of mine here where I clearly accuse large segments of them of being just that.

[Stupid page-breaking url GONE. Use the goddam link button you idiot. The Management.]

...and you make this presumption on the basis of?

Sheesh people, if you’re not playing the man and his sometime choice of SENSATIONAL dinner wear you’re ripping into his missus, someone whom you all know nothing about.

Posted by fightdemback on 2006 05 19 at 07:17 PM • permalink

33. Darp, if you want to be allowed to continue to post here under your cute new assumed name, please have some consideration to the other readers here and take a few seconds to learn how to code links.

Posted by Andrea Harris, Administrator on 2006 05 19 at 08:23 PM • permalink

34. Hi Andrea,

My apologies.

How’s that?

The loopy left and anti-Semitism

I would say that posting a bodgy link isn’t as bad as some users here who are threatening to shoot people, but hey. It’s your sandpit.

Posted by fightdemback on 2006 05 19 at 08:30 PM • permalink

35. I wonder what the Ant’s mother would think about threadbare sheets?

“Nu?, so this is your idea of clean? Better you should sleep in the sewer than on sheets like these—Oy! and these stains—tell me she wasn’t bleeding? Gevalt, send her to the Mikvah, already!”

Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 05 19 at 09:50 PM • permalink

36. To address the question directly:

“How is it possible to exterminate Palestinians while also ignoring them?”

Exterminating them first makes ingoring them much easier.

What was that quote from some movie? “Shoot first and ask questions later—if at all

Posted by MentalFloss on 2006 05 20 at 12:32 AM • permalink

37. Exterminating them first makes ingoring them much easier.

Ooookay…. go the genocide lobby!

Posted by fightdemback on 2006 05 20 at 03:12 AM • permalink